Five minutes to learn how to suppress a scream using only the mixer
The method is as follows (if the microphone is plugged into the first line)
1. First, adjust the gain of the microphone to the minimum
2. Push the main output volume fader to 0dB
3. Push the volume fader of the first microphone to +6dB
4. Have someone pick up the microphone and go on stage. As you walk, slowly start turning up the microphone gain knob on the first step (very slowly). When the microphone to howling critical point, can faintly hear howling out of the decisive stop (do not turn on the big easy to burn equipment).
5. Push the volume fader of the microphone on the first line down to 0dB.
As simple as that, if you're new to the sound industry, you don't have to rely on feedback suppressors and equalizers, just use the mixer to deal with the noise problem.
6. This gain is the maximum gain you can use, if the field appears a variety of microphones a variety of microphones, it is best to reduce the gain knob on the first way to use 2-3 DB more safe, to ensure that you are performing at the same time to prevent the noise of the problem.
7. For example, all the way into the first microphone is holding a microphone, the first two is clip microphone or condenser microphone, at this time of the first two gain only needs to be set separately in accordance with the just way again ok so on (different types of receiver and the receiver sensitivity of different brand is different, must remember separate Settings).